Land Locked (Pulse Remix) Land Locked (Pulse Remix)

Amazing.

Well the song is great, it deserves an eight or nine on its own, but the fact that you care enough about your work that you respond to every single review writer, and answer fan questions in such a nice manner is truly something to be appreciative of.

Keep up the amazing work, and that attitude you have about it, it will get you far in life.

merlin responds:

Thank you so much for such a good review! I suppose my inspiration to reply to EVERY review, or pm, or even thank anyone who adds me to their favorite audio artist list (which I do as well), was from the feeling I got once when I was a lot younger. I used to really be into punk music, and loved this band called "Atom and his Package" and I e-mailed him one day, and about a month later, the guy actually replied to my email, personally. It was such a great feeling, I promised myself that if I was ever given the chance (even if it's on a MUCH smaller scale) that I would emulate Atom's actions!

I'm glad you liked the song too! Thanks for the 10 score on it <3

Regards,
merliin

Silent Tears [Orch] Silent Tears [Orch]

Amazing melody

Apparently when you create a masterpiece as easily as you can walk or run, you do not realize you have made one! Well done. Masterpiece.

Dj-Flux responds:

Apparently not.

I'm glad you think so.

Narwhals Tune Narwhals Tune

WinnN!

epic song. :D

Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix

not bad at all

Personally I thought that the "heli attack" voice clips didn't blend very well with it, but the beat was extremely intriguing. I loved it :D

MMM1- effects example MMM1- effects example

I love it, actually.

Very inspiring beat, nice job!

Engravings On You Engravings On You

I would listen to it a few times.

Not bad at all. I liked the merging process of the smaller beats with the laser sounding-effects. great job. keep it up.

Xflesher responds: