Beer Run! Beer Run!

Heh.

Clever. :)

Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

Interesting

Didn't appeal to my type of humor, but I can see how it would be funny.

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Excellent job.

The only thing that offset me is that the robot didn't seem to react as the stickman was climbing the tetris blocks right in front of his face, just some constructive criticism.

Otherwise, excellent job! Loved the story.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Great Idea

Quite simple, especially among those who want a challenge, but otherwise great ideas.

MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis

Not bad

2275.5 :D The enemies should disappear 1-2 seconds after killed to add performance boost, however otherwise this game is not bad at all.

Land Locked (Pulse Remix) Land Locked (Pulse Remix)

Amazing.

Well the song is great, it deserves an eight or nine on its own, but the fact that you care enough about your work that you respond to every single review writer, and answer fan questions in such a nice manner is truly something to be appreciative of.

Keep up the amazing work, and that attitude you have about it, it will get you far in life.

merlin responds:

Thank you so much for such a good review! I suppose my inspiration to reply to EVERY review, or pm, or even thank anyone who adds me to their favorite audio artist list (which I do as well), was from the feeling I got once when I was a lot younger. I used to really be into punk music, and loved this band called "Atom and his Package" and I e-mailed him one day, and about a month later, the guy actually replied to my email, personally. It was such a great feeling, I promised myself that if I was ever given the chance (even if it's on a MUCH smaller scale) that I would emulate Atom's actions!

I'm glad you liked the song too! Thanks for the 10 score on it <3

Regards,
merliin

Silent Tears [Orch] Silent Tears [Orch]

Amazing melody

Apparently when you create a masterpiece as easily as you can walk or run, you do not realize you have made one! Well done. Masterpiece.

Dj-Flux responds: